That device can generate two distinct PWM signals using a frequency between 1Hz and 1Mhz. You can add Ethernet, Wireless or GSM connectivity to this device.
The Yocto-PWM-Tx can generate two distinct PWM signals using a frequency from 1Hz to 1Mhz. Signals can be generated in a variety of ways:
- 3V signal powered by the USB bus
- 5V signal powered by the USB bus
- 4.5 to 18V signal powered by an external power source
- Open-drain: the Yocto-PWM-Tx will pull down the line to 0V to create the signal (max 25V, 300mA)
The two PWM channels are galvanically insulated from the USB bus, even when they provide a voltage powered by the USB bus. This will allow you to drive main-powered equipments without risking to fry your computer. The 5V signal and external power modes use a MOSFET-driver output, capable of rising a 1000pF load within 40ns.
This device can be connected directly to an Ethernet network using a YoctoHub-Ethernet, to a WiFi network using a YoctoHub-Wireless-g, it can even be connected to a GSM network thanks to the YoctoHub-GSM.
USB cables and enclosure to be ordered separately.
- USB connector
- (duty cycle) at 1KHz 0.006%
(duty cycle) at 100KHz 0.6%
- Max frequency
- Normal operating temperature
- Extended operating temperature
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows (PC + IoT), Linux (Intel + ARM), macOS, Android
- no driver needed
- Suggested enclosure
- Made in
- Harmonized tariff code